Tuesday, July 22, 2008

TRAINING IN THE MOUNTAINS!
Thus far 2008 has been a very busy and very rewarding year. The family and I are currently in the Swiss Alps until the 3rd of August. I am taking a M.ED program through Endicott College at Leysin American School. It is an excellent program that has been based out of Madrid for the past few years and this year they have started a cohort group in Leysin. Leysin is small skiing village in the mountains in the Lake Geneva area. We have been lucky enough to visit the Montreaux Jazz Festival and meet some really great people. In addition I have had a super month of training. Training in the Alps is a far cry from the desert of Egypt! I would say I am right on track in my preparation for Ironman Canada on August 24th. My plan currently is to race IMC then look at IM South Africa as a race to try and qualify for Hawaii.

Have to run
Cheers for now.
Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home