Tuesday, May 22, 2007

SLEEP DEPRIVATION

It's been almost 8 months of consistently getting up at 4:30 am EVERYDAY. I've always been a morning person and getting up that early has become a routine I have grown accustomed to through this training and quit enjoy. As I become more tired I just go to bed earlier to the point this winter I was going to bed at 8:30 pm some nights. The problem is, right now it is so hot during the day everyone is out and about in the evenings. Add to that the fact that our school year is winding down so there are many functions and people that need to be seen.

Because of this I am KNACKERED! I have been trying to make a point of getting to sleep earlier, but it just never seems to work out that way. To this point my workouts haven't suffered but this is peak training time and I know I need to get to be earlier or find a way to nap.

Today I took my in our school band performance. Sitting in the back of the theatre while the concert band was performing I nodded off...for at least 10 minutes!

I definately need to get to catch up on some sleep this weekend!

Cheers

1 Comments:

Blogger Habeela said...

Good luck catching up on sleep!

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home