Sunday, May 13, 2007

RAVE RUN

This past weekend I was in Jordan for meetings. As has become the norm over the past few years I took my running gear along. We were staying at a resort at the Dead Sea. On the first morning I headed out and found an old road leading down to the edge of the Dead Sea. After running running for several km's along the Dead Sea the road turned in-land and because I was feeling good I just carried on. Before I new it I was at an antiquities sign that said 'Jordan River-Baptism Sight' How cool is that!!

This got me to thinking about some of the cool runs I've been able to do and cool places I've been able to run: Cyprus..Thailand..India..Norway..Isreal..Oman, and of course all over Egypt and the Sinai. I don't run fast, and not always that far, but I've been able to run in some very cool places!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Habeela said...

You are definitely spoiled in that you get to train in places others only dream of. :)

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home