Sunday, March 18, 2007

FATHERHOOD!!

Isn't fatherhood grand! Parenthood in general. Jazzy has been in Abu Dhabi since Wednesday with her varsity girls basketball team so I have had the opportunity to spend the last 4 days with Anaka...just me and Anaka. I have my hands full but it is great. Living the ex-pat, overseas teacher life provides us with the opportunity to spend a lot of time together as a family. Way more than we used to at home. We spend a lot of time together, but usually the three of us. Sure I take Anaka out Sunday and Tuesday evenings while Jaz teaches yoga, but this is different. I have her from the time she wakes up in the morning until she goes to bed at night and it's different. Makes me realize what a great kid she is. Jaz comes home tonight, but in the meantime I am going to enjoy the rest of the evening with her!

2 Comments:

Blogger TRI Vortex said...

Spending time with those you love. What else is there? That is why they don't call it quantity time, it looks like you're spending quality time. Its great that you reflect on the precious time you have with your family. Unfortunately, many people don't take a timeout to realize how lucky they are.

6:24 AM  
Blogger TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

Having the little ones all to yourself for an entire day and night is awesome! I'd like the opportunity to do the same.

Stay tuned...

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home