Thursday, March 16, 2006

AND WE'RE OFF!!
7:30am and just checking in at school. I am all packed and ready to go. Our taxi will be here at 8:00am to pick us up insha' ala! I am feeling marginally better today. Not as congested in the sinus'. I have a slight headache but I'm sure nothing that 6-7 hours of travelling won't fix. By this time tommorrow I should be out of the water and starting on the tough 20k climb that opens the 90k bike leg. That is if the Egypt-Isreal border is open and things go smoothly getting through!

Will file a full report tomorrow or Saturday.

Have a great weekend everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Habeela said...

Hey! I know I'm a little late on wishing you well...but I hope it turned out better than you expected.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Habeela said...

Ok, Oasis. It's been a month and there are still some people out here who want to know how the race went. Did you make it across the border? Were you not allowed back into Egypt? Did you do awesome at the race? I know you're busy but you left us hanging here!

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home