Monday, March 06, 2006


GREAT TO BE ALIVE!

This morning I left the house at 5:30 for an hour and a half ride before school. I have been lacking a little sleep the last few days so I was a little tired and it was a little cool as I was wearing short sleeves and didn't want to back in the house and risk waking up Jaz and Anaka so I toughed it out. As I turned around and headed back home about 20K out I was greeted by an amazing sunrise. Big red sun coming up in the distance right between the two biggest pyramids on the Giza Plateau. It was AMAZING!


The photo doesn't really do it justice, but if you look closely you can see the outline of the Pyramids on each side of the sunrise.

I'm not sure 'the early bird gets the worm', but I can definately tell you he gets to enjoy sunrises like this!

2 Comments:

Blogger Habeela said...

Wow! I remember beautiful sunsets in Egypt and Jordan...those were the days! :D

5:13 AM  
Blogger Habeela said...

Wow! I remember beautiful sunsets in Egypt and Jordan...those were the days! :D1 :D

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home