Sunday, December 04, 2005

TRAINING...OF SORTS
This weekend I had to take a break from my usual weekend training routine for some school committments. I was hosting our CaFoSSA (Cairo Foreign Schools Sports Association) Middle School Basketball Championships.

This meant I was not able to get in my regular long ride or long run. What it also meant was I was up and down a basketball court officiating all day! Friday I officiated 6 games then raced to my softball play-off game. Saturday I officiated 5 games then ran in to town for our first men's league basketball game of the year.

Today my legs feel like I ran a marathon! I slept in a little this morning and did not go for my morning run. School is crazy right now with the beginning of a new term so I didn't get a swim in!!

Tomorrow I should be back on track with everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home