Thursday, November 17, 2005

WOW! GOOD DAY

I didn't think much about it as it was happening, but looking back, yesterday was a good training day. I started out with a hard 11 km run that felt great. I had a breakthrough swim at lunch putting in 3000 m. In the evening I taught a spinning class and felt extra strong. The legs felt strong and I worked at about 80% of my max HR for about 45 minutes. Then to top things off I got off the spinning bike and jumped on the treadmill for a 15 minute, 3.5 km run as a little brick work.

It's amazing how some days you feel like you could go forever and some days you'd be happier getting hit by a truck.

Things got crazy at work today, so I didn't have a chance to swim, but I am covering a spinning class tonight and will probably hit the treadmill after again. Tomorrow I hope to get in a long run after my football tournament and maybe a swim for good measure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home