Tuesday, November 01, 2005

MUCH NEEDED TIME AWAY!

Tomorrow morning the family is getting a much needed break from the craziness of Cairo. We are hading to Dahab, a small resort on the Sinai Peninsula. Dahab is a bit of a throw-back place. You can still rent rooms in a camp setting for $5-$10 per night and everything is a very laid back. We are upgrading this year and staying at the Novotel as the little Brawn is probably not ready with all that comes with $10 per night rooms.

Dahab has some great snorkelling and diving and I will try and get in a little of both. The in-laws are planning a day at Mt. Sinai and St. Katherine's Monestary as well.

I will need to do one long run which I am looking forward to as I have done some there and it is beautiful running along the Red Sea with Mountains on one side and the mountains of Jordan visible across the water. I will also need get in some swims while there which will come in handy as my next event is December 2nd in Eilat, Isreal and the swim will take place in the Red Sea.

I should be able to post some nice pictures next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home