Thursday, October 27, 2005

BACK ON TRACK!!

I'm feeling much better today and back on track. Sometimes just getting out and doing something when you are feeling unmotivated is all the motivation you need to get back on track. Worked some thins out with Mrs. Brawn yesterday and feeling quite chipper today.

I did not get to the pool yesterday, but will make that up today. Spinning class went well and had a large group. It was a strength class to not easy and after the usuall cool down and stretch, I hit the treadmill for 2K (8:30 min). Legs felt very good and even though this was a short brick it was the first one in a long time andfelt fine.

This morning ran 8 1/2 K before school and at a steady 4'50" average pace felt strong at the end.

I will get my swim in today and then am looking forward to the Delta ride tomorrow morning. Hopefully I will be able to manage the camera and get some shots to post as it should be a very unique ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home