Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A Little Off!
I'm feeling a little off today and having troubles getting motivated to do much of anything. Jasmine pointed out to me last night that I haven't been very 'present' lately. While this is something that I realize, unfortunately I don't always realize it until it's been pointed out to me. I sometimes get wrapped up in things and trying to get things accomplished that I forget about the people that are most important. While she is very understanding about what I have going on, I sometimes forget to let her know how I feel and how important she is to me. It's funny how reminding someone how you feel about them and how important they are to you can solve so many problems.

Jaz's mother and grandmother are currently here visiting us so they are gone to Khan El Khalili market this afternoon. I just spent an hour with the little Brawn who gave me the biggest smile and laugh which makes me feel a little better and more motivated to do something.

While the family is away and I have an hour free at school I am going to try and get a swim in. Tonight I teach spinning at the local Gold's gym. Tomorrow morning should be a run (10K), and Friday is supposed to be a ride in the Nile Delta with the cycling club (Cairo Cycling Club). I have been looking forward to this ride for a while, but wondering now if I should go or spend the morning in bed with the missus and the little Brawn?!? I will have to see how the next two days play out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home