Monday, July 28, 2008

ANOTHER GOOD DAY OF TRAINING!

As I head in to my last days of training in Leysin I had a nice ride yesterday. Headed out of Leysin bright and early and started the day with the Col De Mosses, nice warm-up. After the downhill to Chateau D' Oex it was rollers for about 100km, a nice downhill ride in to Vevey, along lake Geneva to Aigle and then the 16km climb up the mountain to Leysin. In the end 6hours 10' and 3 bakeries later I arrived home safe and sound!

Besides the bakeries which are always the highlight of the rides here, I had a family of foxes on the road in front of me not moving which I almost hit, a 50 something year old couple rode along beside me in a BMW convertible...both topless!!, I had an old couple stop in front of me on the rode that I almost hit going about 50km/hr! So, not an uneventful ride!

I have about days of tune-up here (including a 1/2 ironman race simulation on Wed) then it is off to Geneva on Saturday and fly to Abu Dhabi on Sunday for the next chapter in our lives!

Cheers for now.
Kevin

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

“Congratulations Brawn of the Oasis! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this exciting information.”

triathlon forum



7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home