Tuesday, December 26, 2006

UPDATE FROM...INDIA!

I arrived home from Oman a couple weeks ago (I was there with my varsity boys soccer team). We won our ISAC tournament. Things were pretty crazy for the following 10 days and then Jaz, Anaka and I flew here to India. We are here for 16 days. Jaz is doing an intensive Ashtanga workshop with Sharath, the grandson of Pattabi Jois. I am looking after Anaka and running and swimming when I can.

so far it has been great, we are in Goa which is famous for it's beaches and rightfully so as they are beautiful. I have been getting in my runs and as we are in a fairly remote part of Goa, the traffic isn't too bad. The biggest worry is the stray dogs and the Makkak monkeys throwing crap at you as you run by! No cycling for the time being, but the chance to run through the forests in India make up for that!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas (we spent ours on Asvam Beach!)

Cheers for now!
Kevin

1 Comments:

Blogger Habeela said...

Have fun in India and happy holidays!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home