Thursday, May 25, 2006

HONK!! HONK!!!

Sorry, but I'm just going to toot my own horn for a minute here. Earlier this week Jaz and I got a call from a gym across town (where we will be moving next year) asking me to teach spinning two nights a week and asking Jaz to teach Yoga two nights a week. It seems word has got around that we are very good at what we do and we are in great demand right now.

I have been teaching spinning for a year now and it is something that I very much enjoy doing. I have really developed a dedicated group that rarely miss one of my classes. Next week will be my last class at this gym and several ladies asked if they could bring cake for after class. They have all said they are going to miss me, but I will certainly miss this class as well. It is really exciting to have your own group of riders that you are training. It is great to see their progress and their interest rise.

I am looking forward to a new group across town, but am really going to miss the 12 regulars I have here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Habeela said...

Getting paid to do something you love...that's the best!

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home